Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shirley's 90th and the show Heo became a star

Our dear friend Shirley is celebrating her 90th birthday

At the Pinnacle restaurant with her friends she has invited.
Shirley was very emotional and happy surrounded by friends.





The entertainment tonight.


Hey! Let's make a short film after the acrobatic show.

One of the passenger picked from the audience is given a roll as an assistant film director.


I was also picked and given a roll.
"A man who accidently found his girlfriend is having a affair and shot her lover"


Girlfriend and her lover are enjoying their secret times together.

Here I am, my girl darling!
Where are you?


The moment when I got picked!


Watch me carefully, Heo.
Just do as I do and you will be safe.


"I can't belive my eyes, my girl is with another man"!!!


As I rang door bell twice, this stage set just collapsed.
Woops!


I am going to kill you both.
Bang! Bang!


Oscar nominee performance.


Wendy is an acrobat from New Zealand.
So many people came to me after the show and congratulate my fabulous and histerical performance!
A star was just born. h h h
Well, I had a great fun myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment